Thursday, November 24, 2005

On a Happier Note

My Granddaddy's wedding went well. It was a small, pretty wedding. The lady he married is right the opposite of what my Grandmother was. My Grandmother was a quiet lady and this lady is a spitfire spunky li'l thing! LOL

We (DH, me, Mom, Dad, Sis, and BIL) went to Shoney's for our Thanksgiving meal. It was good!! I had turkey, ham, sweet potatos, mac n cheese, mashed potatoes and gravy, rolls, green beans and a slice of pumpkin pie. Whoo!

We had a flat tire on our van and DH and Dad changed it to our spare tire earlier. I like to have froze!! I could've went inside, but I wanted to stay outside and watch Kevin. But man, it was COLD!!!

Mom, Dad, my sister and I are going to brave the crowds in the morning. We haven't ever really gone early to the after TGiving sales. Should be fun! Kevin is gonna get the tire fixed and then maybe join us. Have a lovely day all!! =o)

2 Comments:

At November 25, 2005 7:57 PM, Blogger Courtney said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you didn't get trampled down in the sales this morning! lol

 
At November 26, 2005 7:56 PM, Blogger Carolyn F said...

So how did the shopping go??? Happy Thanksgiving!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter code