Wednesday, January 25, 2006

So...

So we are getting moved in slowly but surely. We still have tons o'crap at our old apt. LOL! I really don't see how we are gonna be out by the 1st.

But on a brighter note, I am loving this apartment!!! It is so great!! It is pretty big, almost like a small house. We have a big living room, a kitchen (with dishwasher), small dining area, a master bedroom with a connected bathroom on one side of the apt. and another bedroom (gonna be my scraproom) and another bathroom on the other side. Also, there is a small area for our washer/dryer, and a small pantry area. Love it!

Nothing really new here other than that. I'll pop in when I can and update. Til then...keep smiling!! =o)

2 Comments:

At January 29, 2006 8:51 PM, Blogger Carolyn F said...

How cool is that -- your own scraproom!

 
At January 30, 2006 8:26 AM, Blogger Melzie said...

Enjoy your place!!! How is the scraproom coming along? I'll get my pic's to you ASAP! It's my plan... next week- I'm almost done, LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter code