I'm a loser...
in a good way! I lost 1.5 lbs this past week, lol! I slacked off on the exercise though, so I might have lost more if I had done more, sigh. But, I did lose!!!
I did the video Mon. & Tues. Wednesday DH, me and my MIL walked around Hobby Lobby and 2 different Wal-Marts for 3 hrs....so does that count??? Thursday I work and was tired after and then Friday and the weekend, I just didn't do it. So, I plan to do better this week, wish me luck!!
Nothing major going on this week (which is good =o) ). I am going to the doctor with my sis Fri. to see about her (and I suspect I am the same) insulin resistence and how to proceed to see about getting pregnant, but otherwise just scrapping and working. Til later...

2 Comments:
Get a pedometer!! Those walking while shopping adds up. And hey, you lost-- that is WONDERFUL! Enough motivation to get you going stronger this week! GO GIRL!!
WTG Beth -- you loser you!
Post a Comment
<< Home