I have been tagged!!
I was tagged by Courtney so I must do as she says LOL!
The rules for this particular tagging are as follows:
Remove the blog name in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add yourself to the bottom slot.
1. Running2Ks
2. Queen of Spain
3. Kdubs
4. Courtney
5. Beth (My Randomness)
Then you get to select five people to pass the love on to.
1. Amy
2. Deanna
3. ?? Courtney snagged my other bloggers, LOL
Now, on to the questions!
What were you doing 10 years ago?
10 years ago, I was working at McDonalds (I think) and had been going out with Kevin (DH) for a little over a year.
What were you doing one year ago?
Pretty much the same thing I am doing now, working part time at a hardware store and scrapping for others/ebay.
Five snacks you enjoy:
1. chocholate cake (ok, I know not a snack, but still)
2. Handi-Snacks cheese and cracker thingies
3. coca-cola or mt. dew
4. Cheetos (the crunchy ones)
5. Nacho cheese Doritos
Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1. Shambala by Rockapella
2. Vechicle the Bo Bice version
3. some Veggie Tales songs
4. Keeper of the Stars by Tracy Byrd (this was our unity candle song in our wedding)
5. My Home by Rockapella & a few others by Rockapella
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Pay off any and all debt
2. Share with my Mom & Dad as they have helped us out many times and share with other members of the family
3. Pay cash for a house of our own
4. Get a new car
5. Travel (and then I'd have to buy sb stuff to scrap all the pictures I took, lol)
Five bad habits:
1. Too much time sleeping
2. Not doing housework like I should
3. Procrastinating
4. Being late to almost everything
5. Not great at managing $$$
Five things you like doing:
1. Scrapbooking
2. Sleeping (see question above)
3. Spending time with family (most of the time heheh)
4. Playing cards/games
5. Taking pictures
Five things you would never wear, buy, or get new again:
1. leg warmers
2. tight-rolled pants
3. tights
4. oversized sweatshirts hanging down to the knees
5. ?
Five favorite toys:
1. Computer
2. Digital camera
3. all of my scrapbook "stuff"
4. can't think of another one right now

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home