Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Happy Last Day of January!

Can you believe the first month of January is already gone?! Wow!

We are getting settled in at our new place. We also decided that we are gonna have to scrimp and pay rent at our old place to finish getting everything out of there. ugh!, but oh well! Still, we are so glad to live here now. We were over at our old place the other day and music was blaring and the cussing was flying everywhere, ughhh! That was a good reminder of why we moved.

I thought I would share pictures of my new scrap room. It is still unpacked, but I'll post more pics as I go along. My Scrap Room

Also, this is an altered mini cutting board that I made before we packed up to move. Thought I would share. The first side is a picture of DH when he was 4 years old and the other side is a picture of DH and our nephew when he was a toddler.




Have a happy scrappy day!!!

2 Comments:

At January 31, 2006 1:18 PM, Blogger Courtney said...

I'm sure you will love your new scrapping room! Great job on the cutting board too!

 
At January 31, 2006 2:55 PM, Blogger Melzie said...

Oh cute!!! Love the idea!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter code