Tuesday, March 28, 2006

It's Tuesday

Well, yesterday I walked for a GOOD 15 minutes with hubby, mom, and sis. Today I will probably do that and/or my Mel video. =o)

Frustrated - I am behind on a swap and was working on getting it together last night. Well, I couldn't find one of the participant's envelope so I was looking everywhere in my scrappy room. As I was doing this I hear a loud crashing type sound, I turn around and both of my embellishment holders had fallen over!! I don't know if I had bumped it or if my cat hit it. Ugh, I am talking about the drawer thingies that you can get at Home Depot. So now I have to clean up my carpeted floor of embellishments before I can scrap again. So sad. Feel sorry for me? lol

Also, I just had a pain go thru my head (not good) and hope it is just my sinuses or something minor. And my dang cat is in heat and MEOWWWWWWWING again. Both dang cats are in heat every other week (if that far apart). Ugh.

Oh yeah, I cooked pancakes this morning from a mix. All I had to do was add water, but the dang things came out flat! I guess I stirred them too long *shrug*. I haven't made them in a loooong time, so I shall try again.

So, that is how my day is so far. Later...

1 Comments:

At March 28, 2006 3:09 PM, Blogger Melzie said...

You played. ;) As for pancakes-- I hate making POC's, Joe does it. *grin* As for picking up-- think exercise. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter code