Wednesday, December 21, 2005

A Quick Hello~~~

Gosh, time is flying! Caroling went well Monday night, last night was fun with DH's family. (Gosh, my nephew is getting SO big now, almost 8 yrs old.) MIL gave us an all in one scanner copier printer. It wasn't really expensive at all ($40), but I had been wanting one for a while. I missed my scanner. Now I can scan my layouts and pictures, woohoo!!!

Side tracked there, lol. Tonight is church and then making fruit baskets. Tomorrow is probably shopping for next to last minute gifts, lol.

I'll try to pop on here again between now and Christmas, but if not, I hope everyone that reads this has a wonderful Christmas. Take time to celebrate and enjoy yourselves.

XOXO,
Beth =o)

2 Comments:

At December 21, 2005 7:20 PM, Blogger Carolyn F said...

Merry Christmas!

 
At December 22, 2005 3:21 PM, Blogger Courtney said...

Okay, now you have no excuses for not sharing layouts! LOL
Merry Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter code