Wednesday Bits
Hello all!
I have been neglectful, my apologies. The latest from me:
My Granddad had one of his kidneys removed because they found out it had cancer in it. The good news is that they removed it on Monday and the operation went fine. He is having a few minor problems, but I know things will work out.
Last night we had a storm come thru here and we were wothout power from approx. 8:30 PM to 4 AM. Luckily we do have power back on now though.
Tonight we will probably go to the hospital to see my Granddad. Other than that, I hope to get some scrapping done and need to do some cleaning around here.
Good day folks!! =o)

3 Comments:
So glad your granddad's surgery went well! (and that your power is back on)
Hope your granddad continues to improve Beth!
Get those layouts done! Tomorrow is dooms day! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home