Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Hot and stormy

The weather that is. It is storming right now. It is incredibly hot especially to just be May. At least two more months of heat. I hate hot weather, give me 75 or below and I am happy. Forget this 90 degree and up stuff.

Our Memorial day was uneventful and that was nice. Enjoyed spending the day here at home with the hubby.

I scrapped a couple pages this past week.




Well tata. Have a great week folks!

2 Comments:

At May 31, 2006 8:54 AM, Blogger Melzie said...

great layouts! I want the heat! I tell you, I shall wither away in Montana. :)

 
At May 31, 2006 1:06 PM, Blogger Courtney said...

It's been hot here too...although today is in the 80's which is a little better. You did a great job on the layouts!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter code