Happy Thursday!!
Was tagged by Mel...
I AM: a wife, a daughter, a friend, a sister, an aunt, a Christian
I WANT: not worry so much
I WISH: I lived closer to friends
I HATE: listening to people eat their food
I MISS: my Grandparents
I FEAR: losing my family
I HEAR: the TV ~ morning news
I WONDER: if we'll have a child
I REGRET: bad choices that I have made in the past
I AM NOT: the best housekeeper, but I try
I DANCE: when the mood strikes
I SING: at church
I CRY: when I get angry or happy or sad
I AM NOT ALWAYS: on time
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: food, scrapbooks
I WRITE: this blog
I CONFUSE: dates ?
I NEED: my hubby, family, & friends
I SHOULD: wash clothes and scrap
I START: late on most everything I do
I FINISH: most things I start
I TAG: whoever is reading that hasn't done this already

3 Comments:
I hate hearing people eat too!
I really liked this. I may have to sit down and do it for 'me'.
Chewing with your mouth open is a yucky thing-- annoys me to no end!!!! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home