Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Stuff

Hello all my bloggy readers (all 3 of you, heheh)!

I hope those of you going to Gatlinburg have a fabulous time, I really really really wish I was able to go, but it was not able to happen. But there will be more trips, right?!

I have lost 3 lbs! Go me!! Wohoooo!!!! I think I am going to go swimming later this evening, fun fun!

That's all folks!!
tata.

4 Comments:

At August 15, 2006 2:13 PM, Blogger Melzie said...

Hope all is well... haven't seen ya in a couple days. :)

 
At August 17, 2006 3:57 PM, Blogger Courtney said...

We missed you in Gatlinburg! Congrats on the 3 lbs!

 
At October 06, 2006 10:00 PM, Blogger Melzie said...

You just gotta update here girlie.. ;)

 
At July 23, 2007 4:31 PM, Blogger Daphne said...

How are y'all doing? Update your blog, girlie! lol. Oh and I updated mine and have been trying to keep up with it. check it out if you have the chance. :)
Daph

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter code