Saturday, June 17, 2006

Update

Well, I have to prick myself twice a day. Yup, tons of fun, not, lol! I went to the doctor and I am taking one pill a day now to help with the diabetes and when I go back at the end of July, she is going to see about increasing my dosage. I have to check my sugar twice a day and keep a log. She, the doctor (who was very nice by the way) wants me to try to eat a 1500 - 1800 calorie a day diet. I am trying to do better, eat better and make better food choices. We shall see.

LOVIN the swimming pool! Right now we are only swimming about twice a week, but I may start getting out there some during the day when I am home. Might as well take advantage of it right?

Tonight we are celebrating my hubby's birthday with my family. Having grilled chicken breast and fries and of course cake and ice cream. I will eat some, just not overdo it. I made his cake, or should I say cakes, lol!! He wanted a 3 layer cake - chocolate, yellow, and white cakes with white/vanilla icing! I'll post a picture later. =o)

Have a great weekend folks! Thanks for "listening!"

2 Comments:

At June 17, 2006 9:53 PM, Blogger Carolyn F said...

Sounds like a great cake you made!

 
At June 19, 2006 12:08 PM, Blogger Courtney said...

Good luck adjusting to the new changes...you can do it! Happy b-day to your dh. Glad you're enjoying the swimming, it's easier to stick to something if you enjoy it, that's for sure!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter code